Here is a list of South African legislation:
- Tobacco Products Control Act 83 of 93, 12 of 99, 23 of 07 & 63 of 08 (Jutastat)
- Regulation No R 974 of 2000 Tar & Nicotine content
- Regulation No R 975 of 2000 Smoking in Public Places
- Regulation No R 976 of 2000 Point of Sale
- Regulation No 977 of 2000 Advertising Unintended consequences
- Regulation R 429 RIP Reduced Ignition Propensity
- Regulation GN 2063 & GN R 1148 on Labeling Advertising & Sale of Tobacco Products
If you need any other legislation or laws from other countries, please ask for it. I might be able to provide copies.
FCTC Final Text WHA Resolution 56.1 The Framework Convention on Tobacco Control is the first International health treaty.